WAREHOUSE SALE - RETURNS POLICY
Warehouse Sale Period: 26 June 2021- 4 July 2021
All items purchased during the MARVELL LANE Warehouse Sale are ineligible for return, exchange or credit note. All warehouse sale purchases are final.
Items identified as 'seconds' or 'samples' may have minor faults, as outlined in the product description and have been priced accordingly. Customers purchasing these products accept any minor faults and are therefore not eligible for return/exchange/credit note under our 'Faulty Item' terms below.
We recommend you double-check your size prior to purchasing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or accessing our eFitting service and we will respond as quickly as possible. Additional sizing information can be found here and each product description provides sizing advice to help guide you, so ensure you read the product description.
If you're not comfortable with these Warehouse Sale conditions then please refrain from purchasing during the Warehouse Sale period. Purchasing during the Warehouse Sale period (26 June 2021- 4 July 2021) deems you as accepting of these terms and conditions. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions: email@example.com .
We want you to absolutely love your MARVELL LANE pieces. In accordance with Australian consumer law MARVELL LANE may exchange your purchase for another size or style, or possibly provide a repair or refund subject to the below terms and conditions:
- All items are received by us within 30 days of purchase. We suggest you try your items on as soon as you receive them to ensure you can return them during the accepted returns period.
- Items must be returned in their original condition, unworn and unwashed with all their tags attached.
- For all swimwear briefs and one pieces you must try the garment on with underwear. The swimwear briefs and one pieces must be returned with the tags and protective hygiene strip in place, noting that the item will not be accepted for a return or exchange if either of these things have been removed or altered, or if the item shows signs of wear. To maintain hygiene standards we are very strict with the application of this rule, so please ensure you follow these requirements.
- Gift cards may not be redeemed for cash, nor do any discounts or sales apply to the purchase of a gift card.
- Any item purchased during a sale period will not be accepted for a refund. We will gladly provide an exchange for a different item or size, subject to availability or failing that we will provide you with a credit note. If you are not comfortable with these terms then please refrain from purchasing during a sale period.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any additional questions.
PROCESSES FOR EXCHANGES
Please note that we must receive all returned goods within 30 days of purchase, so please contact us as soon as possible to avoid having your exchange declined.
If you would like to exchange your purchase for a different size or style, please follow these steps:
- Email us at email@example.com describing your fit issues and photos, so our friendly team can assist you with sizing/styling advice and approve your exchange.
- Once your exchange has been approved you can go back to our website and purchase your new sizes online. We recommend exchanging this way so you don’t miss out on your sizing. We cannot hold sizes for exchanges - sorry!
- Complete the returns card supplied with your order and post the goods back to the address we provide to you in your return approval email.
- Please note that we may retain a $9.95 Exchange Shipping Fee ($15 for New Zealand customers, $25 for the rest of the world) which covers the processing of your refund and the shipping of your exchange order. The Exchange Shipping Fee is not deducted if shipping was paid on the original purchase, or if the exchange is a result of a mistake by MARVELL LANE (ie: wrong size or item sent).
RETURN SHIPPING FEES
It is the customer's responsibility to pay all fees and charges to return your goods to MARVELL LANE. We would love to offer free returns however our little business is not quite large enough to absorb this cost yet. Thank you for understanding. We recommend you check your size prior to ordering and perhaps avoid having to return your garments.
PROCESS FOR RETURNS
Please note that we must receive all returned goods within 30 days of purchase, so please try your garments as soon as your receive them.
If you would like to return your purchase for a refund please follow the steps below:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re unsure of your fit and would like some sizing or style advice - we'd love to help.
- Once your return has been approved, complete the returns card supplied with your order and post the goods back to the address we provide to you via email. (Please ensure you email us before sending your return back or you risk having your return sent back to you and your return being rejected.)
- Once we have received your returned purchase we will approve and process your refund. Please note that it can take up to 5 business days for a refund to be processed, however we endeavour to process most within 24-48 hours of receipt.
SALE ITEMS - REFUND POLICY
This sale policy does not apply to our Warehouse Sale Returns Policy. Please see 'Warehouse Sale - Returns Policy' as stated above.
Any items you purchase during a sale period (i.e. at a discounted rate) are not eligible for a refund. We will happily exchange any purchases different size or style to ensure you get a good fit, however we will not provide a refund. We recommend you double-check your size prior to purchasing by emailing email@example.com, or accessing our eFitting service and we will respond as quickly as possible. Additional sizing information can be found here and each product description provides sizing advice to help guide you, so ensure you read the product description.
If you're not comfortable with these sale conditions then please refrain from purchasing during any sale period. Purchasing during a sale period (i.e. purchasing the products at a discounted rate) deems you as accepting of these terms and conditions. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
TRACKING NUMBERS & RETURNS CARDS
Please return your item with a tracking number as MARVELL LANE is not responsible for returns that do not reach us. Please also ensure your name and order number is clearly marked on the returned package and returns card otherwise we have no idea who the package belongs to and cannot process an exchange or refund. This happens frequently and sometimes we simply can't work out who some orders belong to - crazy, right? Don't let this happen to your order by completing the returns card.
WHEN WILL THE REFUND APPEAR IN MY ACCOUNT?
- Refunds will not include any initial shipping fees paid by the customer (if any).
- Refunds are processed within 5 business days of your return being received - please follow your return tracking details method to monitor the progress of your return delivery to MARVELL LANE.
- If you paid via AfterPay you will receive an email from AfterPay notifying you of the cancellation of your payment plan, resulting in a refund for payments made.
- If you paid via PayPal you will receive an email from PayPal advising you of the refund.
- If you paid via Zip you will receive an email from Zip notifying you of the cancellation of your payment plan, resulting in a refund for payments made.
- All funds should appear in your account within 3-5 business days of the refund being processed, if not sooner.
IN THE EVENT OF A FAULTY ITEM
We are sorry if you have received a faulty item. In accordance with Australian consumer law, MARVELL LANE will repair or replace a faulty item subject to the below terms and conditions:
- If you believe your item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and images of the fault so our team can assess the concern and arrange a repair or replacement if the item is deemed faulty;
- Please note an item is not deemed faulty where any issues arise as a result of fair wear and tear. It is your responsibility to care for your garment according to the instructions on your garment tag. This includes rinsing it with cold drinking water after swimming in chlorine or salt water and not dragging your garments across rough surfaces;
- Any faults that occur after 6 months will not be accepted; and
- If the item cannot be repaired or replaced then MARVELL LANE will provide a refund.
We sadly had to breakup with Afterpay and now no longer offer it as a payment gateway - we do however offer Zip as an alternative.
For context, we would love to offer Afterpay as an option but what you might not realise is that although Afterpay is free for you to use as a consumer, it is not free for us to use as business. We pay a non-refundable 6% of the total purchase cost to Afterpay - even if you get a refund or require an exchange for an item. If you exchange an item using Afterpay then we essentially pay the 6% commission twice for the one sale. We raised this issue with Afterpay and mentioned it wasn't sustainable for our little business, however Afterpay said they would not alter their position for us.
So, let us introduce you to Zip! Zip supports our small business and refunds us the commission fee for all exchanges and returns. Thank you Zip.
Please email at email@example.com.