TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the giveaway is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Entry is via this link.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of marvell-lane.com, aulieude.com.au and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this giveaway are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences on 8/5/23 at 8:00am (AEST) and concludes on the 14/5/23 at 11:59pm (AEST).
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Any entries received after the date 14/5/23 are ineligible for the draw and no responsibility will be accepted for late, lost, or misdirected entries.
- To enter the giveaway, consumers must follow this link during the giveaway period and follow the prompts on how to enter. To enter, you enter your name and email address.
- You can enter only once during the promotional period.
- Entrants can only enter their own name and use their own email address. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity, and proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding the prize.
- The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. The prize draw will take place before at 11:59pm (AEST) 14/5/23. The major prize winner will be the first valid entry drawn from a computer-generated list of entries. The major prize winner will be notified by email within 5 working days of the draw.
- Major Prize
Prize Value up to: $499.90 RRP
Details: The first eligible entry drawn from all entries received will win the Major Prize being 1 x Lingerie Set from mavell-lane.com, 1 x Dress from aulieude.com.au.
- Prize values are GST inclusive and are in Australian dollars and are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of publishing these terms and conditions.
- Should the major prize remain unclaimed; an unclaimed prize draw will take place 1 week after the original draw date at the same time and place as the original draw. The winner will be notified by email within 2 working days of the draw.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the website user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- All entries become the property of The Promoter. Entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter & promotional partners will retain this information and may use the entrant’s names & email addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice, unless otherwise advised by the entrant. Please note that at the bottom of any communication distributed by The Promotion there will be an ‘unsubscribe’ link, which if selected by you, will result in the Promoter immediately ceasing to send you these communications. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants do not consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to state regulations), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, War; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting the prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter is https://marvell-lane.com/ 2/64 Centennial Circuit, Byron Bay, NSW 2481