As a busty woman (currently an 8J), finding a sports bra that actually provides security and support while working out is a very rare find. In past lives, I have often had to wear two sports bras at once to ensure the girls don't make an uninvited appearance at spin class.
If you're like me and shy away from anything to do with running or jumping just because you don't have enough support, then you'll be thrilled to hear I have another sports bra recommendation! Enter: The Freya Dynamic Soft Crop. Watch me review the bra on Rachael Recommends if you're more visual.
The Freya Dynamic Soft Crop is a compression-style sports bra with a sleek, supportive, and comfortable design that will hold the girls down during your yoga class, gym session or netball game! With thick straps, a padded back and a beautiful panel design on the front, this sports bra will be your new go-to for comfort and style!
NOTE: I have previously recommended the Shock Absorber Sports Bra and stands by that bra as the best big-booby sports bra ever. However, it doesn't come in my current bust size 8J, so the Freya Dynamic Soft Crop is a wonderful alternative.
Freya Dynamic Soft Crop features:
- Size range: 6D - 16J, then 18H
- Price: $74.95
- Wide, padded straps for comfort
- Underwire-free - many people fear the mono-boob of an underwire-free bra, but the panelling of this top still provides a lovely rounded shape. Check out the photos above (I am an 8J).
- Compression panelling - this bra seriously minimises bounce, even with my 8J bust size.
- Racer-back conversion - J-hook adjuster to convert.
- Sleek, wide band - this band fits sleekly but is padded. So anytime you're lying down (yoga, pilates, etc) this bra will not stick in.
I purchased my bra from Brava Lingerie and you can find that bra here. This review is in no way sponsored and I paid full price for the bra.