Finding pieces that fit my bust is hard enough on its own, add in pregnancy, breastfeeding and double J cup breasts and the task becomes a whole lot harder.
Today's post is all about my top 3 dresses that I have lived in whilst pregnant and breastfeeding - seriously, these dresses are all I have been wearing. I reviewed all three in my IGTV episode here - it includes all sizing info.
These styles will fit really full busts, create lovely shape and I can guarantee you will wear them well beyond pregnancy and breastfeeding. Even for winter, just add tights, a denim jacket, boots and you're good to go!
- Pockets (a necessity)
- Puffed Sleeves (with elastic so they don't cut in)
- Stretchy Bodice (perfect for breastfeeding)
- Easy bust access for breastfeeding through the front & side! The side access is amazing if you feel you want to cover up a little more whilst feeding.
- Beautiful weight to the fabric so it falls really nicely
- Gorgeous panelling on the back and front!
Dress 3: True Romance Gown by Coven & Co
- Stretchy neckline (breastfeeding access)
- Creates AMAZING shape
- Very versatile
There you have it! My top 3 dresses for busty breastfeeding mamas!
If you'd like to learn more about these dresses - feel free to checkout my recent Instagram video here!
I hope you found this helpful. This is not sponsored or endorsed. I just love these pieces and thought you might love them too!
Have a lovely day,